Anyone use Spotify? Crazy background data usage

dasaucemasta

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey does anyone use Spotify Premium on their DNA? I recently purchased a subscription but it has been using insane amounts of background data nearly 200 mb with very little usage, maybe 1/2 hour of playback. I went into data usage in settings and said to restrict background data, but when I do this and try to use Spotify it says that my phone has no internet connection. Does anyone here use Spotify on their DNA and have the same problem? Has anyone found a solution to it?

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey does anyone use Spotify Premium on their DNA? I recently purchased a subscription but it has been using insane amounts of background data nearly 200 mb with very little usage, maybe 1/2 hour of playback. I went into data usage in settings and said to restrict background data, but when I do this and try to use Spotify it says that my phone has no internet connection. Does anyone here use Spotify on their DNA and have the same problem? Has anyone found a solution to it?

I do have Spotify premium, I use it almost daily and from what I can tell, there isn't an insane amount of background data use. I do have to add that, I have tasker set to kill the app after I disconnect Bluetooth or wired headphones. You might want to look into something like that. Hope that helps..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci