HTC Droid DNA vs HTC M7 plus how long will the DNA last ?

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
That's not what's been rumored at all. The rumor going around is that it will be on sprint, Verizon, and att. Essentially HTCs galaxy s3.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry about that, last time I looked at anything about it. It was only being tested on sprints network. I was kinda hoping for it to be sprint only. We are long overdue for a killer exclusive phone. I mean you guys on Verizon already have the DNA, arguably the best phone in the android market at the moment.

Sent from my SPH-L710

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
And Tmobile hasnt had a flagship device from HTC since the Amaze two years ago. That network is due for an exclusive if any was. You got the EVo LTE version of the One X. Tmobile got the One S. Sooo not a flagship. The One S was a slap in the face since it was scarcely better than the Amaze and the Sensation. The two former highend devices they decide to release within months of each other and it was just a really bad idea. Tmobile is the only carrier not rumored to get this device. If any network should get it exclusively(I dont like them) its them. Not everyone wants a large tablet like device(Note2) and the GS3. The One X refresh didnt come to any network. And its STILL only available on AT&T. Verizon gets the DNA(another exclusive). Sprint at least got a version of the One X. Tmobile hasnt received an HTC flagship in years.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
And Tmobile hasnt had a flagship device from HTC since the Amaze two years ago. That network is due for an exclusive if any was. You got the EVo LTE version of the One X. Tmobile got the One S. Sooo not a flagship. The One S was a slap in the face since it was scarcely better than the Amaze and the Sensation. The two former highend devices they decide to release within months of each other and it was just a really bad idea. Tmobile is the only carrier not rumored to get this device. If any network should get it exclusively(I dont like them) its them. Not everyone wants a large tablet like device(Note2) and the GS3. The One X refresh didnt come to any network. And its STILL only available on AT&T. Verizon gets the DNA(another exclusive). Sprint at least got a version of the One X. Tmobile hasnt received an HTC flagship in years.

But HTC probably saw the One-series as their flagship line. T-Mobile got the One S, a phone in their flagship line. So yes, HTC had one of it's flagship phones on T-Mobile.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm reading the 7 will not be initially released on Verizon if at all.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
A flagship is a vessel used by the commanding officer of a group of naval ships, reflecting the custom of its commander, characteristically a flag officer, flying a distinguishing flag. Used more loosely, it is the lead ship in a fleet of vessels, typically the first, largest, fastest, most heavily armed, or best known. The One X is/was the flagship. Not the entire One series.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
A flagship is a vessel used by the commanding officer of a group of naval ships, reflecting the custom of its commander, characteristically a flag officer, flying a distinguishing flag. Used more loosely, it is the lead ship in a fleet of vessels, typically the first, largest, fastest, most heavily armed, or best known. The One X is/was the flagship. Not the entire One series.

Correct. The x is was the flagship. The one series is there best phones. Their top phones. Like the name galaxy. Or RAZR. . Just a name to determine the good phones from the OK phones.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I personally am very anxious to see the m7. The Dna is an awesome phone but im a storage hog and wanted more then 16Gb so if the m7 does have more storage ill be getting it. I had the one x+ but alas the processor's heat and the inconsistency of being able to multitask kinnda sucked. So waiting on the m7 to be BIG.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton