One day on the DNA and first thoughts.

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I've been on the DNA for almost 24 hours now and so far its a major jump up from my iphone4s. I love the screen! It's so nice to be able to browse the web without flipping to landscape mode. I've seen reviews on how the iphone camera is better but thats total crap. The DNA has the best pictures of any phone I've ever used and that goes for video too.call quality is great and wifi reception is better too. The ability to customize my home screen is awesome and easy for you to learn. The last android device I had was running gingerbread and jellybean is a nice step up in terms of look and usability. My only dislike is that I can't figure out
how to make the key vibration stop when I'm texting. I turned key touch off in settings but It still does it. I hope someone can help with that.

MrRicks84

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been on the DNA for almost 24 hours now and so far its a major jump up from my iphone4s. I love the screen! It's so nice to be able to browse the web without flipping to landscape mode. I've seen reviews on how the iphone camera is better but thats total crap. The DNA has the best pictures of any phone I've ever used and that goes for video too.call quality is great and wifi reception is better too. The ability to customize my home screen is awesome and easy for you to learn. The last android device I had was running gingerbread and jellybean is a nice step up in terms of look and usability. My only dislike is that I can't figure out
how to make the key vibration stop when I'm texting. I turned key touch off in settings but It still does it. I hope someone can help with that.

You have to turn off heptic feedback in the settings for your keyboard. That is located in Settings > Language & keyboard. Then tap whichever keyboard you are using and it shouldn't be hard to find that option to disable.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back to Android! Since you mentioned keyboards, I'll recommend SwiftKey 3; the prediction engine is uncanny and can learn from your rss feeds, Gmail, and text messages to make it even more accurate. And yes, you can turn off the haptic feedback. I have.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

mpgo4th

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. I overlooked that option, it worked great. Like I said its been a while since I've used android so its like I'm learning all over again. Funny thing is that I enjoy it, like a new big boy toy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos