I Am So In Love With This Phone

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had the Razr The Sammy S3 The Iphone5 This is the only Android phone I have ever had that isn't in some way wonky. This phone works good! I wish it had more memory but everytime I turn on that HUGE screen im like what memory! Love it!

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have had the Razr The Sammy S3 The Iphone5 This is the only Android phone I have ever had that isn't in some way wonky. This phone works good! I wish it had more memory but everytime I turn on that HUGE screen im like what memory! Love it!

I'm in the exact same boat! Tried the S3 and iPhone 5 and took a chance with the DNA and couldn't be happier. As far as the memory goes, I just took another posters advice and didn't add songs I wouldn't listen to anyway and still have plenty of memory left over.

8100User

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the exact same boat! Tried the S3 and iPhone 5 and took a chance with the DNA and couldn't be happier. As far as the memory goes, I just took another posters advice and didn't add songs I wouldn't listen to anyway and still have plenty of memory left over.

With Google Music, all of my music is loaded into the clouds as soon as I rip it on my PC.

I can then choose a few albums that I want stored on my DNA to listen to, if I happen to be without wifi.

When I'm at the gym, they have free wifi, and that's the primary time I listen to music, so it's really a non-issue. Honestly, how many people need ALL of their music available on their phone?

When I get tired of those albums, I can have them removed from my internal storage, and new albums loaded on.

After two months, and having loaded just about ever app I want or need, enough music to satisfy my needs, and my photos in the clouds, I still have 4gb of available memory.

Really love the DNA! It has it's flaws, like all devices, but it more then makes up for them, for my needs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz