I have had the Razr The Sammy S3 The Iphone5 This is the only Android phone I have ever had that isn't in some way wonky. This phone works good! I wish it had more memory but everytime I turn on that HUGE screen im like what memory! Love it!
    02-10-2013 12:35 PM
    I have had the Razr The Sammy S3 The Iphone5 This is the only Android phone I have ever had that isn't in some way wonky. This phone works good! I wish it had more memory but everytime I turn on that HUGE screen im like what memory! Love it!
    I'm in the exact same boat! Tried the S3 and iPhone 5 and took a chance with the DNA and couldn't be happier. As far as the memory goes, I just took another posters advice and didn't add songs I wouldn't listen to anyway and still have plenty of memory left over.
    02-10-2013 07:02 PM
    I'm in the exact same boat! Tried the S3 and iPhone 5 and took a chance with the DNA and couldn't be happier. As far as the memory goes, I just took another posters advice and didn't add songs I wouldn't listen to anyway and still have plenty of memory left over.
    With Google Music, all of my music is loaded into the clouds as soon as I rip it on my PC.

I can then choose a few albums that I want stored on my DNA to listen to, if I happen to be without wifi.

When I'm at the gym, they have free wifi, and that's the primary time I listen to music, so it's really a non-issue. Honestly, how many people need ALL of their music available on their phone?

When I get tired of those albums, I can have them removed from my internal storage, and new albums loaded on.

After two months, and having loaded just about ever app I want or need, enough music to satisfy my needs, and my photos in the clouds, I still have 4gb of available memory.

Really love the DNA! It has it's flaws, like all devices, but it more then makes up for them, for my needs!
    02-11-2013 12:28 AM