DNA Deals thread...AKA cheapest to buy?

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I am getting my lowly tax refund and I am way overdue for a new phone. Amazon has it for $149 on a new 2 year deal.

Is this the cheapest going rate right now?

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I am getting my lowly tax refund and I am way overdue for a new phone. Amazon has it for $149 on a new 2 year deal.

Is this the cheapest going rate right now?

Keep an eye on Letstalk.com as well. Sometimes they offer crazy deals. I got my Thunderbolt from them for $129 five days after it came out.

Sent from my DNA

revtech

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Talon . . . yes, DNA is currently 99 on upgrade at wirefly. I used wirefly on my last upgrade and all went smoothly. The only thing I'd watch for is (at least in my case) they kept trying to upsell services and accessories, so as long as you are able to resist and repeatedly say "no" without losing your patience you should be fine with them ;)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
When we bought our DNAs it was $99 on amazon with new contract and $169 on wirefly. Tried to buy on amazon after getting a credit check through the store and they tried to charge us a $2000 dollar deposit when in store we were told we qualified for no deposit down. Ended up buying the phones in store for $199 a piece. My husbands LCD screen was defective and barely viewable at full brightness. He upgraded to a note 2.

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Amazon is $49 new and $99 on 2 yr renewal now.

Best buy is $149 in store with a $50 gift card. Sales rep was wrong, it ended 2/12.

hoosiermama2799

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
It went on sale at Wirefly after I ordered, but before mine was even delivered. They did give me $25 off when I called, but still...

Yet I love the phone! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I love it so far! The screen looks like a print out, its TOO real ya know? The sales rep at best buy had an Iphone and he kept making Hmmmm...Mmm! Noises so I think he might be getting one too soon.

The phone is so light compared to my OG Droid, feels fake.