Who's got the update & ?

tlgem

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok who has gotten the update? - Where are you (they typically don't roll updates out to the whole country at once) - Is it installing ok & are you noticing improvements?
I am not going back to stock unless the update is really worth it - Info appreciated :)

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I asked the phone to check, and when there is no update is always comes immediately back and says so. This time it's sitting the the screen that says it's checking - I suspect that it's out there but the servers are too busy to respond. If you can't get it, just hang in.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine quickly come back and says "No Update Available".

That's because I live in Ohio, which is the technology capital of the world. Oh, wait, I meant corn. No, it's steel. No, it WAS, but now it's ummm, tires? Sod? Dog collars? Something, anyway.

tlgem

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
+1 for Ohio :D - Maybe verizon changed their mind been checking around & there are no posts anywhere about people getting it YET

ddsdavid

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
That's because I live in Ohio, which is the technology capital of the world. Oh, wait, I meant corn. No, it's steel. No, it WAS, but now it's ummm, tires? Sod? Dog collars? Something, anyway.

I'm your neighbor on the IN/Ohio border. BTW other than this forum, I never did see where VZW actually said it would be today.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I asked the phone to check, and when there is no update is always comes immediately back and says so. This time it's sitting the the screen that says it's checking - I suspect that it's out there but the servers are too busy to respond. If you can't get it, just hang in.

Just checked for it, and my phone is doing the same thing.

Sent from my DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I know your feeling. I'm in Kansas about two hours away from Kansas city and we have nothing out here. Def no update here yet either.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
lol... I've been running around all morning looking for ways to NOT get the update.. I don't even want the chance of not being able to reattain root access.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci