So I went back to the Galaxy S3 for a bit...

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
And you know something? It's really hard to decide which phone I like better :) The DNA does some things marvelously well. The speaker phone is beyond amazing. Responsiveness, call quality, screen are all superb. The feel of the phone in your hand is much better than the S3. On the other hand, some apps don't seem to play all that well on the DNA, mainly having to do with display weirdness. They are fine on the S3. The screen of the S3 is somehow better than the DNA - things seem to float off the screen to me. The DNA screen is great, make no mistake. But something about Samsung displays is just exactly right. The S3 is also a fast, responsive phone. Battery of the S3 is very definitely not there with the DNA - the S3 runs down more quickly. The S3 camera is considerably better than the DNA, but that's no news. I think if you were to say I can have either one or the other I'd probably and reluctantly go with the DNA. But it's not perfect, and if you took some of the S3 strengths (display, camera) and put them together with those of the DNA you'd have something even more incredible than either. I hope the new One can manage that - I'm looking forward to reading reviews when the phones start becoming available to us mortals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret