Which Bluetooth headset for DNA

menelmacar18

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
so I need a new headset for my new DNA, I was leaning toward the Jawbone ERA, but with some people having bluetooth problems I wanted to see what people are using that is working, and which are not working
Wondering if anyone is using the ERA and if they are having problems.
Also any other similar headsets people are using that they really like.
It does have to be the kind that doesn't go over the ear since I sometimes wear glasses, and that can cause problems.

Thanks.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
It has arrived I will report back tomorrow once I get it charged and hopefully paired.

Attachments

• Jawbone.jpg
    Jawbone.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 18

disneyf1

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
A few have discussed this in the above thread. Posting below messsage there also:

Personally, after the update I have had some issues with it being too loud for listeners when using my car BT and a few instances of dropped sound on my BlueAnt T1. Since performing a handful of restarts, though, it seems better on both.

New problem since update: can't listen to music over BT headset anymore (car doesnt have ability, so don't know about that)

Jury still out until further usage can be compiled.

Last edited:

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
One thing you might consider if you haven't made a decision, i got a drawer full of various headsets from the past years, do you want a single ear for calls ? or Stereo that you can use to listen to music / streaming as well ? I'd recommend getting the stereo set (u can always use it with one ear plugged in when driving if you've concerned about that sort of thing) this would allow you to make one purchase and cover both situations...

disneyf1

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Okay, this morning the music problem disapearred and I can now hear music over the headset. No changes or restarts were done, so ...?

stinger22

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Had real bad audio both ways but mainly on the the other end with my H720, Plantronics Legend and Motorola Roadster V1 with my first DNA. Was past warranties so had to trade out with the repair facility. Second had reboot problems so they traded it out. Third worked good and now have the update (which who knows may have fixed the first one :eek:).

They all work OK now. Better sound on my end with the H720 and I prefer the over the ear. Better sound on their end with the Roadster, a little bit of rasp on my end. Been sick so didn't travel last week to use the Roadster since the update. Funny that all of them had really good sound for audio like Pandora or TuneIn over the Roadster to the FM in the car.

masseurca

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Plantronics M155 works well for me, but I am looking for a bluetooth 4.0 headset soon. My car stereo does bluetooth and thst works great. It does Pandora too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon