Email warning No accounts exist

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious if anyone else is having the problem I am. Whenever I try to leave feedback in the app store or even click on an email link it won't add it to the contact line of the email. It instead pulls up a Warning, No accounts exist. Please add an account.

The only thing I can do is click Ok which then takes me back to the top of the app page.

Anyone else having this problem? Any help would be appreciated

To replicate

Enter play store
Choose an app
scroll down to send email
Then I get the warning

Thanks

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It works fine for me. Did you always have this problem or is it only recent. Is it possible that you have only had the problem since you eliminated an email account. I am reaching but my guess is that it is set to email thru an email account that you eliminated from the phone or maybe just changed the email app that you were using>\?

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Always had the problem. In the app store under settings my email is checked/dotted so I'm not sure what the problem is. I've tried to remove and then add but that didn't solve it

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Always had the problem. In the app store under settings my email is checked/dotted so I'm not sure what the problem is. I've tried to remove and then add but that didn't solve it

I am not following you. If I am in Playstore setting I don't see any reference to my gmail account. If I am in Playstore accounts that is where I see my gmail account. If that is where you are referring to then I would suggest that you try logging in again or just start a second gmail account and add that to Playstore account and see what happens

wernd

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
GOT IT! Under my App Associations my email address was set to "mail" not Gmail. Fixed the problem

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12