WiFi hotspot??

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
When I turn my wifi hotspot on I see that almost instantly it shows 1 user of 5 allowed already using it and shows Android #### as the user?? I have nothing hooked up to it yet and I can only assume the one user that shows up is possibly my DNA itself?? Can anyone verify this assumption??

Sent from my DNA using Tapatalk

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
When I turn my wifi hotspot on I see that almost instantly it shows 1 user of 5 allowed already using it and shows Android #### as the user?? I have nothing hooked up to it yet and I can only assume the one user that shows up is possibly my DNA itself?? Can anyone verify this assumption??

I show zero connected to my hot spot until I connect to it. Do you have a neighbor that can connect to you? If you do, they might have something that connects automatically to you when your hot spot starts.

Frank

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

roadking2013

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I show zero connected to my hot spot until I connect to it. Do you have a neighbor that can connect to you? If you do, they might have something that connects automatically to you when your hot spot starts.

Frank

Humm, no I doubt it cause I'm on vacation and don't know any of the neighbors and I have a PW for it set up?? :confused:

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Humm, no I doubt it cause I'm on vacation and don't know any of the neighbors and I have a PW for it set up?? :confused:

I'll go double check mine to see if I missed something.

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine said 0 connected users. I even looked to see if maybe there was something in the advance settings, nothing there either. Sorry I couldn't help you this time roadking2013

Frank

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try clearing the cache and data for the hot spot app and then also change your password.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon