Well It appears An HTC One Like Phone Will Be Arriving At Verizon But Maybe Under A Different Name .

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Possibly a Droid something or other, This reprinted from "Droid Life" with model numbers and everything so something new is coming to big Red from HTC Most likley HTC one based with Verizon tweaks.

One thing we?re pretty sure we know, is that a device made by HTC with identical specs to the One is headed to Verizon. It?s currently carrying the codename ?DLXPLUS,? model number HTC6445LVW, and has already passed through Bluetooth SIG. It?s coming, it?s in testing, and it?ll likely be incredibly similar to the One. Will it be branded as the ?HTC One?? I?ve said all along that I would be surprised to see this as a part of the One brand and instead feel as if it will be a part of Verizon?s DROID brand.

Last edited:

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It would probably be the black variant with red accents. (Can you imagine one with black polycarbonate seams...sick)

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Figures.

Droid ONE

Verizon had to make the one a droid phone

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Figures.

Droid ONE

Verizon had to make the one a droid phone

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

I don't care what they call it as long as it looks identical other other than color and logos and has the same internals I'm sold

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Darn...and I just got settled and happy with my DNA. I'll try and get it only of the battery is a larger capacity. Other than that...there is nothing wrong with the DNA.

Injected with Venomous Viper DNA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781