Stylus for DNA?

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I can verify that capacitive styluses work on the DNA. I bought 3 of the Belkin brand for 19.99 at the px. The broad tip is inaccurate, though so maybe a fine tip would be more comfortable.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Glad the stylus worked out for you Jennifer, it sure makes this great phone that much better. Now if you want to add another really cool feature to your DNA, download Sidebar or the Unity Launcher to your phone.

Sent telepathically from my padded cell via an HTC DROID DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Glad the stylus worked out for you Jennifer, it sure makes this great phone that much better. Now if you want to add another really cool feature to your DNA, download Sidebar or the Unity Launcher to your phone.

Unity launcher seems like it might be pretty cool. I tried sidebar for a little while. Right now I'm using nova launcher and I like the customization options. They have a smaller tip stylus I want to get now that I know they work. If only I could get my son to stop trying to eat the rubber tip!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364615693609.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364615693609.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 15

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Unity launcher seems like it might be pretty cool. I tried sidebar for a little while. Right now I'm using nova launcher and I like the customization options. They have a smaller tip stylus I want to get now that I know they work. If only I could get my son to stop trying to eat the rubber tip!

You can use The Unity Launcher with the Nova Launcher, it's not actually a launcher like NOVA is, it's like Sidebar but much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12