Love the Dna but is it sometimes sluggish for anyone else?

captainmustardo

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
My first DNA was super fast and smooth no stuttering but I had to return it because the case was loose and creaking. I exchanged it for a second droid DNA which was solid but I noticed that some of the apps such as Facebook seem to stutter while scrolling. Overall it just seems this one is slightly more sluggish than the first one I received. Has anyone noticed stuttering or sluggishness while scrolling/screen transitions?

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
My first DNA was super fast and smooth no stuttering but I had to return it because the case was loose and creaking. I exchanged it for a second droid DNA which was solid but I noticed that some of the apps such as Facebook seem to stutter while scrolling. Overall it just seems this one is slightly more sluggish than the first one I received. Has anyone noticed stuttering or sluggishness while scrolling/screen transitions?

Lately my phone has been a little sluggish with typing response, screen capture, and taking pictures. Don't know if my RAM is over loaded or what

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that some of the apps such as Facebook seem to stutter while scrolling. Overall it just seems this one is slightly more sluggish than the first one I received. Has anyone noticed stuttering or sluggishness while scrolling/screen transitions?

You ARE talking about Facebook here. It's sluggish on every phone.

Agpe17

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My DNA is actually sluggish sometimes -- especially when exiting some apps. Coming from an iPhone, it's a bit of a let up. But when I use Nova, it's fine for the most part.

Darthstorm528

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site

Facebook is known to make the phone (or Any Android phone) sluggish

Infinite Jest

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had a number of replacements for different issues and have noticed that a few of the units seemed to be slower than the others. I'm not sure if it was just my perception or an actual difference, but there may be something to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis