Upgrade to a DNA? or stick with GNex?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I was just looking around and found letstalk.com

They list the DNA at $69.99 with free shipping. I'm almost certain I read about the site somewhere else and people were saying they could get the HTC One without the Verizon bloatware by buying from letstalk. I don't remember where I read it. Anybody here familiar with this vendor?

I think its pretty easy to get the HTC One without the Verizon bloat. Mainly because Verizon isn't carrying the HTC One.

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I think its pretty easy to get the HTC One without the Verizon bloat. Mainly because Verizon isn't carrying the HTC One.

There was a Walmart release the other day stating Verizon **IS** going to have the HTC One.

walmart-htc-one-650x253.jpg

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That was a leak from around the time that the ONE was revealed. It was followed by HTC USA confirming that the ONE will not be arriving on Verizon via a tweet from their official Twitter account. At that time people believed the DNA would be discontinued and replaced with the one, due to the DNA mysteriously being removed from the Verizon website. It later returned with a new model number, bur the reasoning behind the new sku is unclear. There is also a leak that an HTC device with a model number similar to the DNA and ONE has passed through Bluetooth testing and will be soon coming to Verizon. It is rumored to be a DNA+ or a DROID variant of the ONE.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

mgullick

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmmmmmm............. Well, whatever may happen, if it doesn't have inductive charging it's not for me. Thanks for the clarification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781