Can tex Visio

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if it is Verizon or DNA have tried to text a video and keep getting sorry can't send video. My old dumb phone could text these videos no problem what am I doing wrong. They were sent in mms

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
The video file is probably too large since it's taken in HD by default. Try lowering the video quality in the settings. Try low or MMS.

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The video file is probably too large since it's taken in HD by default. Try lowering the video quality in the settings. Try low or MMS.

I ran into that exact same problem yesterday. I forgot to lower the resolution. The first video was about 7 MB. The next was about 500 K.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife was upset that she couldn't either until I lowered her resolution.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ddickinson

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
One other way would be to email the video. You should be able to send it at full resolution that way.

thought about that but the people I want to send the video to wanted me to send it to their phones. I just turned down the res so all future vid will be able to send.

Does any one know if there is a widget that you could set up so that if I wanted to shoot in HD just click to switch between MMS and HD res with out having to go to camera and settings and switching it.

Or could you have two stock camera widgits set on your home screen one set up for HD and the other set for texting.

Another question does anyone know of an video editing app that I could change the res in after I shoot the the video. Just in case I shhot it in HD and decide I want to text it later.

Last question then I will shut up. What is the highest res you have set on your video and still be able to text the video.

Sorry for the long post