Red Seidio Surface Case

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
So I'm looking into getting a new case. The rubber on my otterbox has started to stretch out (after two months!) And even though it still serves its purpose, it is enough to make me want to retire the case. I'm looking into getting the red Seidio surface case and am curious if anyone has any pictures of the case in real time use, to see the real color of the red. Also any pros or cons? Its not exactly an expensive case, but its enough to make me want to be certain before I purchase it.
Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jennifer,
From a BlackBerry to my current iPhone ( yeh I know...lol) and an Android I have as a model to do my job on here I have never used any other case other than Seidio. On my iPhone i am using a Sedio Suface Convert which has the hard case and then a rubber outter shell and it protects everything. i have had it on my phone for over a year along with a Zagg screen protector and will continue to buy this case. The rubber does not stretch out and you can buy these cases on Amazon like i did for half of what Seidio wants. I highly recommend it.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I like that is has a cut out notification light on the rear. Is the lining on the inside similar to what is in the otterbox? And the outide, its a hard case with a soft matte finish?

Liner is a velvet like material, outside hard w/ rubber like finish of the back of the DNA.

Sent from my HTC One

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Liner is a velvet like material, outside hard w/ rubber like finish of the back of the DNA.

Sent from my HTC One

Sounds great. One more question, have you tried this case with screen protectors? I am currently just using the Verizon protectors, but would like for them to stay in tact.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Sounds great. One more question, have you tried this case with screen protectors? I am currently just using the Verizon protectors, but would like for them to stay in tact.

I've only used it with those protectors, works fine if you have it aligned properly.

Sent from my HTC One

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I used it with the steinheil ultra clear screen protector. I take the case off everyday after work (phone stays naked when I'm not working construction) and that protector held up well, no peeling

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I used it with the steinheil ultra clear screen protector. I take the case off everyday after work (phone stays naked when I'm not working construction) and that protector held up well, no peeling

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I like using the phone naked most times than not but my husband does not agree with it at all, even just around the house. So I'm def thinking this will be my next purchase! Thanks for the input!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12