Picture backup?

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guy i just upgraded to the dna from a dinc 2. If i ever had a problem with the dinc i had all my pictures and stuff on the micro sd card, so i would remover it reset or replace the phone put the card back in and everything was back on the phone. nut with no sd card on the dna how can i back up everything without having to plug the phone into the computer every night? i was also able to keep my scores in some games because they were on the sd card as well. seems like if i have a problem i loose it all. thanks guys and girls :)

hirshey21

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You can turn on auto upload to Google. It gets integrated with Google plus... But they're there. Couldn't hurt to have a back up to your "back up".... Amazon has a app that does cloud back up for photos. You get 5gb at no charge.

Posted via Android Central App

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I back up to Google+ via the auto upload and I just started using Flickr as well. I have not played with Flickr too much but I think I'm going to like it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
do all these services backup on wi-fi only or is there an option for that? that would use a ton of data if not.

GNX231

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
well i answered one question. lol you can have wi-fi only but i don't see an option for Google plus only flickr

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
well i answered one question. lol you can have wi-fi only but i don't see an option for Google plus only flickr

In google+, go to settings>cameras &photos>auto backup> back up photos> and then select if you want just wifi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair