Droid Dna in backburner?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I plan root and flash sense 5 long before the release anyways lol

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

Good luck with the root and flash!!

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It's a complete m7 port , modified off of a 2.04 base highly modified . And it is by far the best DNA Rom out , just try it .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
The real only difference between 2.04 and .06 were the radio's and supposedly the SIM card issue which I fixed . Can I ask why you can't flash a 2.04 Rom ? Are you not rooted ?

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
No, I'm not rooted.

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.? -courtesy of Albus Dumbledore, via my droid DNA.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
To get the thread back on track since it was wildly derailed by someone bringing up rooting... I do believe the dna will be on the back burner once the one arrives. I do not however believe it will be htc's fault but rather Verizon 's. Verizon will be to busy trying to reap in money off the one that even if 4.2 and sense 5 were delivered fully functional and ready to go, they will have no motivation to actually push it to customers. It would just be another deterrent for people to upgrade to a new flashy toy

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
To get the thread back on track since it was wildly derailed by someone bringing up rooting... I do believe the dna will be on the back burner once the one arrives. I do not however believe it will be htc's fault but rather Verizon 's. Verizon will be to busy trying to reap in money off the one that even if 4.2 and sense 5 were delivered fully functional and ready to go, they will have no motivation to actually push it to customers. It would just be another deterrent for people to upgrade to a new flashy toy

Isn't the development more on the end of HTC rather than Verizon? So shouldn't we be worrying about whether or not HTC still cares about us?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
2.6 they also locked down the bootloader.

The bootloader was locked on 2.04 ,, moonshine will be out soon . And the DNA is slotted for the sense 5 4.1.2 update so how is that on the back burner ? Updates like this always take time , problem is most of us can't wait and move on to other devices .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Isn't the development more on the end of HTC rather than Verizon? So shouldn't we be worrying about whether or not HTC still cares about us?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

The way I understand it is HTC develops the update, but it's up to Verizon to release it.

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
The way I understand it is HTC develops the update, but it's up to Verizon to release it.

What would make Verizon want to wait to release it?

The bootloader was locked on 2.04 ,, moonshine will be out soon . And the DNA is slotted for the sense 5 4.1.2 update so how is that on the back burner ? Updates like this always take time , problem is most of us can't wait and move on to other devices .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

Ah, sorry. regardless, my bootloader is locked tight :(

masc69

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Roms and root are not an option for me. I rooted my Thunderbolt and installed some roms. Most of them had terrible glitches and features that didn't work. So I went back to stock but still rooted. Even with the stock ROM, I was having issues that weren't there pre root.Never again. I guess I'll have to wait for the official update.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

cb245

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Roms and root are not an option for me. I rooted my Thunderbolt and installed some roms. Most of them had terrible glitches and features that didn't work. So I went back to stock but still rooted. Even with the stock ROM, I was having issues that weren't there pre root.Never again. I guess I'll have to wait for the official update.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Sorry to hear that bro , my Rom has no glitches and the ONLY option that don't work is zoe . But I understand .

BadSeed Tranquil DNA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer