CM messaging app on DNA

anon(71309)

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Does the cm messaging app work on sense? I had it on my gnex and loved it, but can't seem to get it working on my DNA. Would like to use a custom rom, but bt headset issue is a deal breaker for me.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(71309)

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Haha! I see about 140 of you clicked... I'm sorry to raise hopes, I know many of us want the CM messaging app. If anyone has any leads as to how to make it work, I'd be willing to give it a try!

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm using viper DNA and the Bluetooth works flawlessly, but alas, the AOSP messaging app does not :(

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(71309)

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Viper is Sense 4+ on 4.1.1, right? I've lurked the XDA Forums for a while... did some searches there for messaging and ROMs. Would like to see a Sense 5 rom based off the 4.2.2 release for the butterfly, but would love to see a CM based rom that has bluetooth working right! I had Carbon on my gnex, so I know they'd be good.

What messaging app do you use? My issue is, if I try to share something... a web page, a picture, anything, the messaging app rarely shows up in the sharing menu, and never with pictures.

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Viper is Sense 4+ on 4.1.1, right? I've lurked the XDA Forums for a while... did some searches there for messaging and ROMs. Would like to see a Sense 5 rom based off the 4.2.2 release for the butterfly, but would love to see a CM based rom that has bluetooth working right! I had Carbon on my gnex, so I know they'd be good.

What messaging app do you use? My issue is, if I try to share something... a web page, a picture, anything, the messaging app rarely shows up in the sharing menu, and never with pictures.

I was using Textra, and i had the option on all of the share spots. I've flashed CM10.1 and the stock messaging app works great! However, I have not tried out the bluetooth yet. I'll give it a shot and let you know, but I'm pretty sure its partially broken.