Bluetooth issues with the DNA

hmfoster

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have tried the Blueant Q2 & Q3 bluthooths and the Plantronics Legend and the audio on both ends has been very poor. Has anone had this problem ( very loud to the person on the other end and hard to understand the incoming audio ). Any recommendation either for a fix or a headset that works with the DNA.
Thanks
Harvey

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have tried the Blueant Q2 & Q3 bluthooths and the Plantronics Legend and the audio on both ends has been very poor. Has anone had this problem ( very loud to the person on the other end and hard to understand the incoming audio ). Any recommendation either for a fix or a headset that works with the DNA.
Thanks
Harvey

Are you running stock? (Sense 4+)

woodsb123

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently using the blueant q2 with my DNA and am not having any issues. you might want to check all of your settings on both the phone as well as your headset. either that or try using your headset with a different phone to rule out the problem being your headset.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks
Harvey

I'm using the LG Tone bluetooth stereo headset, and both incoming and outgoing (reportedly, based on comments I've received) quality is good on my DNA. You just have to be careful with background noises, since the mic seems to pic up and enhance them.

Posted via Android Central App

stinger22

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
There have been bluetooth phone issues with the DNA from day one. After three phones one guy finally sent me a new SMS cover as that is the antenna. It didn't help I have given up using Bluetooth except for in the car when I have to. Both my Plantronics voyager and my Motorola, which worked great with my DroidX, are unusable I have customers and workers keep asking me to repeat what I say until I just take the thing off. I have never recommended anyone get a DNA because of that and I am stuck with mine for another year and half. You can search back and find threads about it here and on other boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed