Invisible clock widget?

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Weirdest thing...my 4x2 sense clock widget is invisible. Just disappeared and I can't add it back. Tells me home screen is full. Moved some folders off and was able to add the smaller one...but i can tell as I move the smaller one around that its shifting the "space" the 4x2 inhabits around to make room. Anyone else with a ghost clock? Lol...any ideas? Hate to have to do a factory reset...

sent from either Nexus 7 or DNA

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
If you try to long press the space that's being used by the 4x2 widget, are you able to pick it up? Have you tried going into apps, htc sense, and then clearing the data? Doing this should cause your phone to revert to the way it was straight out of the box. For me, it puts the 4x2 widget back on the screen.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Cleared the app...seems to have worked! Thanks for the quick reply. Now I just need to figure out how to fix the dreaded current location instead of actual location. :). Thanks a million

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Showing "current location"...not my actual town. Had the issue before and I believe the fix involved an update to playstore...which I manually updated before and it was fixed. had to do with Google now I believe...all location settings are on..except Verizon navigation of course. Lol

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I always thought that the location showed the location of the tower your phone is connected to, not your gps location..... but that was an assumption on my part. Let me know if you figure out how to fix it. Thanks.

hub1

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Showing "current location"...not my actual town. Had the issue before and I believe the fix involved an update to playstore...which I manually updated before and it was fixed. had to do with Google now I believe...all location settings are on..except Verizon navigation of course. Lol

I had the current location problem until i re-enabled verizon location services. I have vz navigator disabled.

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I keep VZW location services off. Sometimes when i'm traveling through NJ and switching townships often, when i get back NYC it will say current location. Just uncheck Google location services. A quick restart and re-enable and it corrects itself. Otherwise...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678