Spirit FM Unlocked?

Jordan Miera

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I was just thinking about one thing that would make my DNA even better: an FM tuner! I saw that there is this app called Spirit FM Unlocked. It doesn't look like it would work with all phones, but it could enable FM receivers in some phones. Has anybody had any luck whatsoever using this app on a DNA? If so, could you please let me know how it works for you?

Thanks!

-JDM

Jordan Miera

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Bummer. Thanks for letting me know.

Does anybody happen to know of any FM tuner apps that might be compatible with the DNA? Or does the DNA completely lack the necessary hardware?

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No problem. I do believe it lacks the proper hardware, but am not certain. I get by using I Heart Radio, but they have only Clear Channel stations. There are many other streaming radio apps out there, but I have not used them.

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know.

Does anybody happen to know of any FM tuner apps that might be compatible with the DNA? Or does the DNA completely lack the necessary hardware?

Daniel.Lynch

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
No problem. I do believe it lacks the proper hardware, but am not certain. I get by using I Heart Radio, but they have only Clear Channel stations. There are many other streaming radio apps out there, but I have not used them.

Worst part about iHeart radio is that when they play the Dodger game on AM 570 they just play the morning show instead of the game :( Its B.S. why can't I listen on my phone, but if I had a radio I could listen?

antilles76

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean. I downloaded whatever the CBS radio app is to listen to the Pirate game, and all I got was Jim Rome. I'd rather not have ears than listen to him. I think they have them blocked out due to some antiquated MLB contract jargon.

Worst part about iHeart radio is that when they play the Dodger game on AM 570 they just play the morning show instead of the game :( Its B.S. why can't I listen on my phone, but if I had a radio I could listen?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon