A DNA was donated to the Cyanogenmod team and Invisblek has worked through milestones to start the Nightlies coming.

Check the usual places for the details!

Steve

Posted via Android Central App
    09-08-2013 03:20 PM
    Just when I was considering a Maxx. This will keep me on the DNA for the near future.
    09-08-2013 03:42 PM
    I'm still running flyhalfs unofficial build. It seems like the official build has the same issues as this one so its not worth it for me to do a clean install for now. I'm gonna wait until the official ROM gets as bugless as we expect an official cm ROM to be!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
    09-11-2013 04:48 PM
    I'm still running flyhalfs unofficial build. It seems like the official build has the same issues as this one so its not worth it for me to do a clean install for now. I'm gonna wait until the official ROM gets as bugless as we expect an official cm ROM to be!

I was having a number of random reboots with the last unofficial. Nothing since, but I certainly understand not messing with what's working. If we're lucky, the DNA branch will go stable the same time the rest of CM 10.2 goes stable.
    09-11-2013 08:46 PM

What issues are you running into on that unofficial? I am currently running his 4.2.2 version.
    09-11-2013 08:57 PM
    What issues are you running into on that unofficial? I am currently running his 4.2.2 version.
    I was getting camera force close issues on certain apps using it, occasional force closes on group MMS threads, and the Mic for speech to text almost NEVER worked, had no audio in hangouts, skipping during bluetooth streaming, and no SIM card errors after using bluetooth.
    I'm running the official build now and the camera hasn't closed, no MMS thread force closes, the mic is working flawlessly. Haven't tried hangouts or bluetooth streaming yet, and haven't gotten any SIM card errors. I'm using crpalmers kernel, and I am having some weird stuff going on with the light sensor.
    09-19-2013 12:10 PM