DNA Sense 5 Update listed as coming soon on VZW site!

tkags85

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha.. I just installed Nova launcher because I was bored of my home screen.. Glad I didn't go ahead and root it.. :D.. Can't wait !!!

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Anybody check for the update today? I checked for the update on my phone and received a response after a couple of second indicating that there was no new update.

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm running the check on mine as we speak. And as before, it is taking forever to check, which it only started doing after the announcement was posted. As per @hannsoft, I have had that problem before right around update time and HTC told me to clear it under all apps. I'd do some searching before clearing anything though because you don't want to screw things up so you don't receive the update.

Once again, after about a minute of checking, it disappears with no information. Hopefully, I'm at the top of the list to receive. From BK, New York, I'll let you guys know if anything hits soon.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Oo interesting, I'm from NY too. Wonder if it IS regional servers or something. Whereabouts do you mean by "BK"?

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4

law2010

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Oo interesting, I'm from NY too. Wonder if it IS regional servers or something. Whereabouts do you mean by "BK"?

Well, you New Yorkers are clearly fancier than us Floridians :) Just checked again and I am still getting an almost immediate response that there is no update available.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well, you New Yorkers are clearly fancier than us Floridians :) Just checked again and I am still getting an almost immediate response that there is no update available.

Dunno, I'm thinking I'd rather be in Florida right now. ;-)

tkags85

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I am also from NY and I get an immediate message saying no updates available...

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The sense 5 update page has been taken down!! What does that imply?

It could mean that Verizon jumped the gun and an update isn't coming soon, or that the update is imminent and they want to change it from "coming soon" to "now available."

Posted via Android Central App

Fraggle79

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
They probably got tired of getting calls about why it wasn't there yet, or when it will and just pulled the update listing. I'm not positive but
I think I remember the same thing happening with the first DNA update.
I'll be checking for an update tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513