DNA Sense 5 Update listed as coming soon on VZW site!

antone31

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there still problems with wifi with wep encryption on aosp roms?? Only reason why I'm not on carbon yet..anybody know? thanks

dasaucemasta

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Former thunderbolt owner went to a DNA.. I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment. I wouldn't even really care if the update was coming out in December if it weren't for the fact that Verizon posted that an update was coming soon on their website, then took it down, and then push it back indefinitely. Just a terrible way to treat customers.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Former thunderbolt owner went to a DNA.. I guess I'm just a sucker for punishment. I wouldn't even really care if the update was coming out in December if it weren't for the fact that Verizon posted that an update was coming soon on their website, then took it down, and then push it back indefinitely. Just a terrible way to treat customers.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

I agree. If they hadn't said anything about it, I wouldn't have cared, but since they brought it up......

donsmith1964

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Broken promisses is the big red way. HTC should know Verizon will block updates. They started the hope. I still love this phone. Someday i'll root and go to Kit Kat.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 4