Just got an update on my DNA, its updating now.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
I kinda wanted Sense 5 but now don't care for it. I think it's cluttered and slow. spent some time with the HTC One. :confused:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My phone is definitely much snappier after the update. Probably a temporary after effect, but my keyboard or transitions aren't lagging at all, and apps open instantly upon touch.

Posted via Android Central App

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
My phone is definitely much snappier after the update. Probably a temporary after effect, but my keyboard or transitions aren't lagging at all, and apps open instantly upon touch.

Did you do a factory reset after the update? Wondering since you said it's snappier after the update.

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you do a factory reset after the update? Wondering since you said it's snappier after the update.

Nope. I know that this was only supposed to be for TalkBack, but I think they must've included some fixes as well. I definitely notice some difference though.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I know that this was only supposed to be for TalkBack, but I think they must've included some fixes as well. I definitely notice some difference though.

ahh ok. maybe I'll update anyway. I can't bypass the update once I get the OTA notice correct, only defer? No root.

jsting76

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone notice a difference with the new update? Everything seems the same to me. Maybe just a slight speed increase. That's hard to tell though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer