Hello guys I want your help a little bit

I have a Droid DNA and suddenly the phone has turned off for no reason, when I turned it on again, it frezees in HTC boot logo "blablabla development blablabla) and restarts and it keeps in a bootloop, I can enter into fastboot, so I put it on to charge it, and 15 minutes LATER, i tried to turn it on again, no luck, so i put it into usb mode, and booted and it can boot normally, but when I quit the usb the phone turn it off and goes again in this crazy bootloop, also I cannot enter into the recovery mode (I installed TWRP and tried to enter but it freezes into in blue logo), and again I put USB on (No charger) and it enters, I flash a ROM and reboot, but when I disconnect USB CORD (NOT CHARGER) it turn off and again comes the bootloop crap, so I think its the battery but I opened the phone and I dont see a sign of battery death (like inflated) so I dont know if its a battery problem or a motherboard problem? What should I do? buy the battery or have a nice red brick? help me please.

Sorry for bad english Im not American.
    01-24-2014 04:24 PM
    Somebody helppp
    01-27-2014 01:32 AM
    I'd love to help, but I'm not sure what the problem is. Has the phone ever worked? Did it start having the problems after you flashed a ROM? The fact that it's going into a bootloop makes me think you might have a corrupt ROM that you're flashing. Have you tried flashing a different ROM or returning it to the stock ROM? You're probably doing it, but be sure to do a complete wipe before flashing the next ROM. Wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik (if the DNA uses the same language as the Thunderbolt. Sorry, I rooted and ROM'd the hell out of my Thunderbolt but haven't felt the need to do it with the DNA.). If you've done this, or the equivalent of this, with a different ROM, then at least we can rule that out as the cause of your problems.

Do you have insurance on the phone? Since you say you're not American, am I right to assume you're not using it on Verizon? If not, then I think your only option is to try getting a new battery and see if it fixes the problem cause if it's the motherboard, or something else, you'll probably be out of luck.
    01-27-2014 05:48 PM