Lost my phone, help please

Riley C

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi everybody, so this is the situation... I had a droid dna that i got from verizon years ago (I had upgraded my phone few months ago) but now i cannot find my droid dna. Can someone please help me find it?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody, so this is the situation... I had a droid dna that i got from verizon years ago (I had upgraded my phone few months ago) but now i cannot find my droid dna. Can someone please help me find it?

Hello!
I would try logging into your Google Account on a PC and then go to Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). From there you can setup a new password and GPS/Locate your device.

Riley C

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Almeuit, i have already tried that and when i log into my google account through device manager... my droid DNA doesn't pop up.

But when i try to install an app through google play store using my computer (with my same google account) it can download on my droid DNA.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Almeuit, i have already tried that and when i log into my google account through device manager... my droid DNA doesn't pop up.

But when i try to install an app through google play store using my computer (with my same google account) it can download on my droid DNA.

Sadly if you can't ping it we can't really help you on finding it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Do you think you lost it somewhere outside your house, or is it just misplaced somewhere inside the house? If you think you may have lost it outside of your house, I would recommend changing your Google password, especially if you didn't have a screen lock set on the phone.

Riley C

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Do you think you lost it somewhere outside your house, or is it just misplaced somewhere inside the house? If you think you may have lost it outside of your house, I would recommend changing your Google password, especially if you didn't have a screen lock set on the phone.
I am pretty sure i lost it outside my house, but it might have also been inside my house

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar