HTC Convert

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was a solid Moto Droid user from the original droid to the DX2. Even though each phone had it's issues and problems I was solidly behind Moto to fix said issues in a timely manner.

About 2 weeks ago VZW offered me an HTC Incredible 2 to replaced my problem riddled DX2. Even though I was somewhat skeptical I accepted. Now after I have had the phone for awhile and have had time to get used to it I can honestly say I am sold on HTC sense. Its fast, responsive, not one reboot, and even the BT music streaming works the way it always should have.

My only question is what 4G HTC device should I get. I want the largest touchscreen avail, preferably to come with Gingerbread or Ice Cream Sandwich already installed. If I have to wait a few months for something "coming soon" I am ok with that. I have 6 months to use my last new every 2 upgrade.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
The only 4G (LTE) HTC Phone right now is the Thunderbolt. No news of any other 4G HTC any time soon. As for IceCream sandwich, that definitely will not be withing a few months.

Personally, I would wait on the LTE phones till the battery life gets better on them.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
i would just get the incredible 2. i mean yes it has a smaller screen but its got much better battery life and gingerbread is available on it.

ice cream sandwich hasn't been released at all as far as i know. and if it has it isn't being developed for the phones yet. most handsets are still waiting on gingerbread

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah no word on another 4G from HTC on Verizon. The Thunderbolt was a mess for the average user so I'm sure they'll want to get another one out but so far no leaks that I'm aware of. The only 4G coming soon on Verizon I'm aware of is the Moto Droid Bionic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21