New Update/Minor Update

presence06

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Minor update released as of today for the Dinc2. Improves server connection for contacts and emails.

Software Update: DROID INCREDIBLE 2 by HTC

it's live now, go into settings, software update and check. It's only 4MB in size, so it's not big. Doesn't seem to fix anything else, but if you want to report in with any finding. I know people were having issues with the clock after GB.

Last edited:

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Reports from the AndroidForums website is this does not fix the clock app issue. So far I have not noticed any difference with this update.

presence06

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Reports from the AndroidForums website is this does not fix the clock app issue. So far I have not noticed any difference with this update.

Seems as though it is just a very minor update for one thing.. kind of sucks but hopefully this means they'll be pushing more updates in the coming weeks to fix the clock and alarm + other annoyances.

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure, I see a few differant things. Maybe they were there and it reset things.

For example on my notifications screen I have tabs now "Notifications" and "Quick Settings" i did not see them there before the update.

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I had to perform another factory reset because it caused the Google Services Framework, and skype (which I don't even use) to force close every 15 or so seconds.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure, I see a few differant things. Maybe they were there and it reset things.

For example on my notifications screen I have tabs now "Notifications" and "Quick Settings" i did not see them there before the update.

Yeah, this was part of the Gingerbread (2.3.3) upgrade, not this one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie