08-14-2015 11:50 AM
29 12
tools
    How do you tag it to your HTC Clock? I opened up the launch options but the clock is not an option to link it to.

I actually just installed the program. I did not open it, I just clicked on my HTC clock and it worked. I'm not even using the progam I installed.
    11-10-2011 11:52 AM
    How do I find the alarm on my phone to cancel the alarm?
    01-25-2012 05:48 PM
    I would be so absolutely thrilled if I did not have to reset my phone to get the alarm clock back. I accidentally had my phone on in my pocket and I think it must have been something I did that just magically got rid of the alarm clock function. I loved it! It was the best. Now, I have downloaded the SiMi clock, but can't seem to understand what you meant by linking to different apps. I can't seem to do that at all. Could you give me lots more details about this? I would be so, So grateful!!!
    04-11-2013 09:51 PM
    I have been using the alarm clock on my Inc2 by just tapping on the clock on the main screen and going to the alarm clock. I went to go set it last night, I tapped on the clock, and nothing happened. I can't get to the alarm clock anymore.

Has anyone had this issue before and if so, how do you fix it? This is my only alarm clock, so I need to get this fixed as soon as possible.
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    At last I found the solusion!!!
    All you need to do is add the widget alarm 4x1
    And from this widget you can edit your existing alarms or setup new alarms
    08-14-2015 11:50 AM
29 12