White battery door for Inc2?

XCalibration17

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a white battery door for my inc2? I seen that there was word of a possible white inc2. Please let me know. I think it would be awesome. Thanks!

templetonryecy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming one will come out for purchase. When it does I will definitely get one!

My battery door sucks. Very creaky. Just poorly made. I even b!tched to Verizon so they sent me a new one. Same issue. When you press the back-top-right of the phone theres just way too much 'give' - gives the impression of cheapness. The back-left is also creaky. I take great care of my phones so it's not an issue of user abuse. My friends with D-Inc 2's have the same issue.

Maybe the white batch of Inc 2's will have a better built battery door?

J. Dub

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I've called best buy HQ
I've gone to 3 best buy stores
I've called VZ
I've called HTC.

None of them will sell me a case that is white as they say they don't have any.
Best buy told me they can only sell me an entire phone. :mad:

templetonryecy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've called best buy HQ
I've gone to 3 best buy stores
I've called VZ
I've called HTC.

None of them will sell me a case that is white as they say they don't have any.
Best buy told me they can only sell me an entire phone. :mad:

That is unfortunate to hear.
I really want a white battery door for this phone! Hopefully in the coming weeks we'll have some better luck...

skyboxer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I know it's not what you really want, but look at the incipio silicrylic case. The silicone part is white and the acrylic part is gray. It looks very nice and resides on my phone when I'm not running my extended battery.

Edit: um, yeah its available in white and other colors too. Didn't want confusion thinking all of them were white.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

CORYK333

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Agree that the 1 linked looks questionable, but regarding the price...when VZW was selling the oem white/red battery doors for the oG INC they were around $20, so going by that, the price on this 1 isn't really over-priced, unless u take into account that it isn't oem

i3luebyrd

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Do not buy the battery door from the link above (papa digitals?). I ordered it over a month ago and now I'm contesting the charge with paypal. They never sent me anything and refuse to answer my emails.

Wish best buy would come out with one. Cant spray paint this material... it's like satin/rubbery and paint would just come off in clumps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo