New to Android

Snowbawll

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
so after 5 years with a blackberry, i decided to give android a shot, i got the droid incredible 2 and so far so good..just had a few quick questions..

adding contacts, my gmail syncd most of my contacts however no numbers just emails how do i add contacts in the people menu

also face book added everyone to my contacts, how do i delete the ones i dont want on there

and all the push garbage i got from vzw, i know i cant delete them, but i tried sticking it all in a folder to only still see it all when i click on the apps menu..help?

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
You can add by editing each one to get phone numbers in or easier (at least I think) go tobacco computer add your phone numbers to their Google contact file hit sync and they will all show up along with making any new ones you need to. Facebook go into the app and choose to sync with only existing contacts not all contacts or in the people app choose not to show Facebook contacts click menu view uncheck Facebook for HTC sense and Facebook for android. Bloatware can only be made to disappear by way of root in the apps menu. Your home screens they can be taken off of all together

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If you want to hide bloatware and are unrooted you will have to download a home replacement launcher. Some are free some are not. Adw launcher and go launcher ex can hide apps in apps in app drawer. Sense widgets don't work with these launchers but they have their own widgets and features. If you don't like a launcher u can always go back to sense.

Go to settings from main Facebook menu to change your sync setup to existing contacts, like said above.

In Gmail from a computer you can add and import contacts.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma