DInc2 just restarted on its own

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
When I took it off the charger this morning it showed the location pop up as if it had been reset. Then this afternoon I was looking at a Google plus location in maps and it suddenly went to the white HTC screen, after waiting for the droid animation it suddenly went back to the HTC screen then restarted.

I uninstalled the last few apps in installed yesterday just incase. So far so good.

Anyone else have this?

May be unrelated but I've also been getting "mail" app force close messages randomly. I don't use it, rather I use the gmail app. Any idea?

Sent from my DInc2 with Tapatalk

SLeepdepD

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine has randomly restarted on a couple of occasions...otherwise I haven't noticed any issues. Maybe its related to an app erroring?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled the last couple of apps, which I was just trying out anyway, and I haven't had any problems since.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
My wife's phone had to be replaced because it would continually reboot itself. But it was happening, literally dozens of times per day, not just a few isolated times. Verizon had me do a factory reset, but it still happened.

So, it could be a real hardware problem, or it could be a minimum software issue. Hard to tell unless the frequency of the reboots increases.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
On my blackberry tour, they said it was caused by a faulty battery cover. When the door gets loose it let's the battery disconnect enough to turn off for a second.

I wonder if this could be similar on certain DInc2s?

RainMan_JH

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
If I have the friend stream or bookmark widget enabled on one of my screens I will frequently get a Sense restart. I removed those two widgets and all is fine.

Just food for thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech