Dinc 2 UI slow during up/download - sync

firepsych

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the cross-post. Meant to start a new thread in this forum but ended up responding to an older thread in an old forum.

'm pretty set on going from my BB Bold 9650 to a Dinc 2. Should have gotten the red one for free over Thanksgiving, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger. Waiting for another sale now.
Anyway, one of the things I hate about my 9650 is that when it's syncing in the background, or doing any kind of up/download in the background, the phone slows to a crawl and it's virtually unusable.

Does the Dinc 2 do the same thing, or can it multitask better?

TIA,
FP (Android pre-noob)
Edit/Delete Message

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
When my Dinc2 updates an app or syncs it happens so fast that most of the time I don't even know it happened until I pull down my notification bar.

I came from BB about a month ago. You will wonder why you didn't cross over a long time ago. There is definitely a slight learning curve. Give yourself 3 or 4 days to get comfortable with using the new platform.

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
If you are on Verizon and are due for an upgrade you can get the Dinc2 for free at wirefly.com. I've purchased phones through them before and have had no problems. You gotta wait 4 or 5 days for shipping but it worth it for the money you save. In fact I'm thinking of getting my son the Dinc2 for christmas through them. He was not impressed with his brothers iPhone4 and liked my phone better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude