Swap Motorola Droid 3 for Incredible 2?

aaobryan

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I have replaced my Motorola Droid 3 five times now. I?ve had issues with the touch screen not responding at all. I can?t even unlock my phone until I pull the battery. I thought it could have been my screen protector, but removed that & it still doesn?t work. I called Verizon & they are ready to swap me out to a HTC Incredible 2, Droid X2 or a Samsung Illusion. I think I?m going to go with the HTC Incredible 2, but I don?t want to get that & have the Droid 3 get ICS. So I am wondering would you switch a Droid 3 for an HTC Incredible 2? & which one do you think is going to get ICS first??

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Like I said in your other post. You won't be disappointed with the incredible 2. ICS or not. If you need it that bad you can root and find an ICS rom.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Definitely go with the Incredible 2. I mean it has that name for a reason, cause it's incredible! Haha but really, it's amazing for a 3G phone, and you won't be disappointed. I've had my phone for almost a year and haven't had to replace it once! :D

And as for ICS, there's a few ROMs out already for it. And I don't think the wait should matter. I saw the the Incredible 2 is scheduled to get it sometime in March anyways.

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
i actually did a few months back. whent from a d3 to a dinc2. i miss the keyboard and the moto ui. but thats it. the dinc2 has a really nice screen, much better camera and of course is thinner. when i traded it, i required CM7 be put on it so i feel like i have a 4.0'' ics phone lol. If i could get my hands on a d3 with CM7 i would BUT the dinc2 is not a bad phone at all.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
but I don’t want to get that & have the Droid 3 get ICS. So I am wondering would you switch a Droid 3 for an HTC Incredible 2? & which one do you think is going to get ICS first??

HTC has announced that the Inc2 will be upgraded to ICS, so it WILL get it, but it's impossible to say which will get it first. ICS ROMs are available right now, but they all have certain features missing at the moment.