Droid Incredible 2 Versus Droid 3

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently having issues with my Droid 3 (screen freezing, random reboots, ect.) And Verizon Wireless is offering me a Droid Incredible 2 as a warranty replacement…my question is what's your opinions on the Droid Incredible 2 compared to the Droid 3?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Erievon

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Unless you absolutely require a physical keyboard...the dinc2 is awesome. Screen is much nicer in my opinion, runs quick and smooth, and has been confirmed to have ICS coming. HTC is great at supporting their devices. And the sense overlay, some love it, some hate it, but I think it's great, makes motoblur look bad.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind the Sense overlay. It seems nicer than Blur, which I can't stand. Does the front facing camera work on Skype and/or Google Talk?

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
How's the processor? I don't play any games. Mostly I e-mail and stream Pandora and SlingPlayer, so I'm thinking that it'll be fine but not sure.

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
This phone can handle all of that like butter. I love this phone for the great support. HTC is still giving it Ice Cream Sandwich, while moto is forgetting the Droid 3.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

umpirerob

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the Thunderbolt, but my wife has the DInc2 and she loves it. It's really a Thunderbolt with a smaller screen and no LTE, which means WAY better battery life. Honestly, if you can live without LTE, the Dinc2 is your best option.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

swenpro

May 10, 2011
Visit site
+1 You will be very happy with the DInc2. Very capable and reliable phone!

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon, have the Dinc2 on the way as a replacement for my DX2, while I'll miss the screen size a little, I won't miss the Motorola headaches.

Tapped from my Eclipsed X2

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon, have the Dinc2 on the way as a replacement for my DX2, while I'll miss the screen size a little, I won't miss the Motorola headaches.

Tapped from my Eclipsed X2

The Incredible 2 is an awesome phone.

Lemmy666

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't the DROID 3 have a dual core processor? I'm pretty certain the DInc 2 only has a snapdragon S2 (single core processor).

y2kmrbill

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I used to have the Incredible 2 and I've had to watch to the X2 which also has the same dual core processor as the X2. I liked the Incredible 2 alot better. More speed and memory make the Incredible 2 a more stable phone and a lot of fun to use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power