Daily Random Reboots

jorger81#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
So since 6.13.12, or the day I became eligible for an upgrade, my htc dinc2 has been rebooting itself once a day for no apparent reason. It has happened in applications, texting and dialing....the phone just freezes and then bam, white htc start screen.

I checked for and downloaded the new software, still no fix. I am unrooted and have nothing special going on with my phone. I'm calling vzw for a little session...this is a pain in the rear...anyone having these issues ?.

grvthang

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - I posted about the same thing on another DInc2 forum and it seems many others have had the same problem since the last OTA update. Seems the only remedy suggested is a factory reset. Whoopee.

bunjy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My phone continues to randomly lock up since the update. I've performed a factory reset twice to no avail.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

sjpritch25

May 23, 2011
Visit site
got to love those OTA updates. Are you able to navigate the command prompt. We can fix it, but it will be involving the command prompt and voiding your warranty. Otherwise, I would take it to a verizon store.

bunjy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
got to love those OTA updates. Are you able to navigate the command prompt. We can fix it, but it will be involving the command prompt and voiding your warranty. Otherwise, I would take it to a verizon store.

I'm a complete noob. I have no clue what you're talking about.

I did speak with Verizon, but since I'm past my warranty there's not much they can do for me unless I want to buy a new phone.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer