New guy here....Need some help trouble shooting! Incrbl 2+4G

FATPAUL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Im having trouble getting a used incredible 2 to get off the HTC loader screen at startup? Eager to learn!:)

Edit: I think the phone may have been wiped, now its stuck trying to connect to verizon, quite sometime now

Also i have a 4g LTE Incredible and the backlight went out or something, the screen isnt broken but its black and never turns on but the phone runs. Trouble shooting would be awesome if its the screen complete or a issue with a sensor of somesort!

Thanks a bunch, i do well with step by step instructions, o and critizism about this post is great because im noobing.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
So what screen are you stuck on the HTC logo or Droid Eye.
If your stuck on the Droid Eye can you boot into safe mode.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Is this the first time you have tried to turn it on? Do you know if it was rooted?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

FATPAUL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Anybody got an idea of how i can return it to stock/root it? Im sitting here twiddling my fingerz

This is what it says in bootloader

212121212.jpg

Last edited:

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes on the sd card but don't put it in a folder once on the card. Then pop it in the phone and enter bootloader and you phone should find the zip on its own and ask if you want to run it.

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You will need to put the card into the computer to transfer the zip onto it. Once you have ran the zip you can take the card out.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

FATPAUL

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Even if i already have like cm10 and cm9 on it? Im using the one from my other inc 2 that already has files on it. So i save the zip to the sd card then pop into the phone, go to bootloader and it should run? Or i have to select it? Thanks for all the answers "It thistle" :)

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Your phone will see it on its own as long as it is on the root of your sd card. When you have it on there as long as it's named "pg32img.zip" it will only find that one and ask if you want to run it. Everything else on the card will be fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie