IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

we received these launch materials today 4/13/11

Reactions: omxmmn and isdaako

anon(43138)

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I have been sitting here with an old LG Dare that the touch screen doesn't work on waiting for this phone. Please please please next week...or SOONER! :)

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
So it mentions 'video conferencing' but not Skype. Anyone know the status on that?
I know over on the Thunderbolt Forum it's been announced and confirmed that Skype has created a software version that works pretty well with the Bolt on LTE,3G,and WiFi.However Skype and Verizon still have not made it an official release yet.I assume there's still a few bugs to work out but it sounds very possible that Skype will be released by the time the DINC2 is released.

nick1020

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Only problem is that the 29th is a Friday. You may have to settle for the 28th instead.

They havent released the device training for employees yet so it probably wont be this week.
However there have been instances where we wont get the trainings until a few days before launch.
Ill keep you posted and let everyone know when we get them.

Reactions: omxmmn

Sean Brunett

May 24, 2010
Visit site
They havent released the device training for employees yet so it probably wont be this week.
However there have been instances where we wont get the trainings until a few days before launch.
Ill keep you posted and let everyone know when we get them.

Again, thanks so much Nick for keeping us apprised of what's going on with VZW!

anon(43138)

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Arg! I don't want to wait another two weeks and have to deal with my crap LG Dare. Would you guys recommend getting an original DInc and then just returning it within the 14 day period?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Arg! I don't want to wait another two weeks and have to deal with my crap LG Dare. Would you guys recommend getting an original DInc and then just returning it within the 14 day period?
I think vzw no longer carries the dinc. It has officially reached its end of life.

Also the 28 is not set in stone. the thunderbolt release was pushed back a month in increments. You don't want to be stuck with a old phone for no real reason.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Suggestion until the DInc2 releases? And would it be terrible to have a year old DInc? It is getting Gingerbread soon...

It wouldn't be terrible but you'd be stuck in a 2 year contract with it since VZW dropped 1 year contracts. After 12 months it's going to be really old. If I were you I'd wait for the INC2 or buy a used Inc on Ebay/this website/local. Then you'll have a nice phone and can upgrade whenever the next nice phone comes out (Dinc2, Bionic, etc). Once you get the new phone simply sell the old INC for 90% of what you paid.

I'd hand on for another week or two and see if it comes out on time.

anon(43138)

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Decisions, decisions ... :)

I'm just getting itchy because I've gone so long without my first Android device. I really just enjoyed playing with the DInc in a store the other day. I liked the touch wheel...especially with it being the button for the camera. I don't know if I'll be happy with the DInc2 because of that.

Thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance