Droid Incredible reboot problem?

Alicia Marie

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
This is kind of a lot of questions/problems.

About a week ago, I called Verizon because my phone constantly told me I didn't have enough application data space (which was ridiculous since I didn't even use half). Anyhow, they suggested I delete all texts, and clear browser cache and history, and take out the battery. I did all of this, and it worked.

Now, yesterday, My phone was telling me I didn't have space again. As soon as I cleared the cache and history, my phone went nuts. Any app I tried to open would force close, my keyboard wasn't working, and most apps would leave me at a black screen. I shut my phone off, and when I went to turn it back on, it just repeats the start up screens, no matter how long I have it on.

Is there any way to get in to my phone without restarting it? I just want my pictures and videos (they apparently did not save to my SD card). Thank you!

menschmaschine5

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
1) I find that Verizon support rarely knows what it's talking about, they're just there to fix simple problems and replace your phone. Try HTC support.

2) Try posting this on the Droid Incredible forum. This is the Droid Incredible 2 (which hasn't been released yet) forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol