album problem

kevinmox

May 23, 2011
Visit site
New to smartphones so not all that tech savy. Love the Inc. 2 but having an issue. At first some of my photos would corrupt and then not appear in the album. Verizon said to re-format my SD card, which I did. Now every once and a while ALL the photos will disappear. When you click on the album it says no photos/videos found. If I reboot the phone they will re-appear. Kind of a pain. Don't think I should have to reboot. A glitch? Any suggestions?

LowFire

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest downloading Astro File Manager and opening that up and trying to explore the SD card when you have the issue and troubleshooting from there

And I did read this over on XDA

The problem I had was with the Micro SD card, every 2-3 hours the card would show unmounted and I would have to reboot the phone for the card to be detected again. After about the 5th time that this happened I got really annoyed and replaced the 16gb micro sd card with a 8gb card i had lying around (i knew this 8gb card was good so i wanted to test to see if the phone was busted or the original 16gb card was bad), but the same problem kept coming up. I then went and reformatted the 8gb card and the problem stopped. All day yesterday the phone worked fine with the newly formatted card. I went ahead and put back in the original 16gb card and formatted it as well this morning and left it in the phone. So far (knock on wood) the problem hasn't came back. So if anyone else has this problem, maybe this solution might help

Hope that helps :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463