guzzy2792

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
How does everyone feel this phone performs with Verizon's 3G network on the INC2? This phone is almost perfect to the specs I'm looking for in a phone but no 4G. I currently use a EVO Shift 4G on Sprint in Upstate NY and my 3G works okay but no Sprint 4G. Verizon has LTE here but of course the only three 4G phones they have I don't want. Any comment?

jtwildman1

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have no complaints with this phone. I guess the question would be how good is the Verizon signal in your area? If you know someone who uses Verizon I would ask and see if they have any issues. 3g was good enough in my area that I decided I didn't need to go with the new 4G LTE phones. I'm very happy with my decision.. I love the INC2!

sttngagt

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I was in the exact same boat as you, OP. The 4g phones out are too big for my liking, and they are battery hogs. I go to school in a 4g area. I guess it just depends on the user. I don't intend to do any hotspot or tethering, or streaming stuff. Sure some YouTube and fm radio maybe, but nothing hardcore. For web surfing 4g will load most pages a whopping 4 seconds faster. Oh the humanity! Lol. :p So what I was looking for was battery life and the right size. This phone is it. Perfect size and excellent battery life. I get full signal almost everywhere so my speed is excellent. I could not be happier with my choice. But if ur looking to download torrents or something, stream hd video, tether, hotspot stuff then I suppose u could be disappointed? I don't even know bc I've never even tried to do any of that stuff on this phone. I only worried I made the wrong choice until I activated this bad boy. When a 4g device has 4", dual core, equally good battery as this, data+voice over 3 and 4g, 12mp cam, then maybe I will miss having that device. That device is a ways away though I think. I hope I helped!

teddeli

May 3, 2010
Visit site
How does everyone feel this phone performs with Verizon's 3G network on the INC2? This phone is almost perfect to the specs I'm looking for in a phone but no 4G. I currently use a EVO Shift 4G on Sprint in Upstate NY and my 3G works okay but no Sprint 4G. Verizon has LTE here but of course the only three 4G phones they have I don't want. Any comment?

This is a very smooth phone. The size is perfect. It is much improved over the incredible 1. My battery life with the standard battery is as good s the life of the Verizon extended battery I used in my D1.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy