Ordered Inc 2 yesterday $49!!

Andy1100

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I was up for new every 2 from Verizon, checked tiger direct Thus and it was $79, went to order it Fri. and it was $49!! This is with family plan 1400. Ordered yesterday and will be here today, no extra shipping. Can't wait, this is all new to me so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. A lot to absorb in the last couple days. Is there a basics of..... thread somewhere?? Recommended things for a new inc2?
Thanks!

mountaineerndixie

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I was up for new every 2 from Verizon, checked tiger direct Thus and it was $79, went to order it Fri. and it was $49!! This is with family plan 1400. Ordered yesterday and will be here today, no extra shipping. Can't wait, this is all new to me so I'm trying to learn as much as I can. A lot to absorb in the last couple days. Is there a basics of..... thread somewhere?? Recommended things for a new inc2?
Thanks!

Congrats on the deal! I paid $199 and would have paid more if I knew how well I would have liked the Dinc2. You are in the right place but this phone's following is growing slower than many others' but it is finally getting out what a good device this really is.

Now, if we can just get root I won't need a new device for a whole......6 months maybe!!!

Congrats and welcome to AC......

bik2101

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the deal! I paid $199 and would have paid more if I knew how well I would have liked the Dinc2. You are in the right place but this phone's following is growing slower than many others' but it is finally getting out what a good device this really is.

Now, if we can just get root I won't need a new device for a whole......6 months maybe!!!

Congrats and welcome to AC......

6 months.. hahaha

spikbeatz

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm pretty tech saavy, but why the need to root?

On this particular phone, the need is to freeze up, remove, all the bloat ware VZW put on the phone. You'll understand when you first turn your phone on and activate it.

I think its a great phone. VZW f'ed it up which is why it's not an excellent phone. But this is just my opinion.

For how to's and stuff, check out this forum's how to section up near the top of the list of all the forums. they have a lot of good stuff in there.

Welcome.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
such a good price. I almost pulled the trigger at Costco last weekend for 99.99. the guy said "you should do it now this price ends on the 25th" new phones came out the 26th so I was wondering if it would get even cheaper. I need to go back and check. I like buying stuff in store rather than ordering online.

are there any risks to buying from non-verizon store? different contracts, less customer support, etc?

letijay

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I just called my local Costco, and they're now selling it for $79.99 (plus a free accessories bundle if you care). I just bought this yesterday at an authorized dealer, $199 less my $30 new every two discount. Needless to say, it's going back today! I was just in a hurry because my old phone died on me.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
yea the bundle is kinda a joke. car charger (have one) case, its crap, headset (have one ive never used from the last free bundle i got)

i wish i could just get the $ value credit off the device price.

79.99, do they honor the NE2 discount? feeling cheated that its only $30 btw. been a "loyal" customer since 2002.

thanks for the info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12