Why does it say the SD card is blank?

nicoles0927

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a Droid Incredible 2 and I'm very new to these kinds of phones. It's been working great until last night when I took the back off and then took the battery out. I turned the phone off before I done this and I did not touch the SD card at all. Then I put the battery back in and put the back on and when I tunred my phone on, a notification came up and said blank SD card. Now my pictures are gone. Can you please tell me what I might have done wrong and if it can be fixed?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Seems like you wiped it but I don't know how that's the crazy Ive heard of. You may want to try what you did again then see if it wipes your card again if so send it back. That's just what I can think of

nicoles0927

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I plan on taking it back to Verizon Monday to ask them about it. I just don't understand what I could have done. I also discovered that I can't even take pictures or videos.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Well seems like it could be a corrupt sdcard try plugging it into a laptop to see if it shows anything or another phone if you have one handy

CharlotteJacket

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Data Recovery

Have you tried the EASEUS Data Recovery program. They have a demo that works really well.

I had the same problem on two different phones before I realized that I had a bad card (at least that's what I'm hoping because I have some terrific photos on there now that I don't want to lose). Anyway, I did use one of the many data recovery applications out there, and it worked fine, but you need to be prepared to spend some time on it. It will find everything on your card, including anything that has been deleted but not overwritten yet. It's a good thing, but it can take some time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca