New Phone

dfoote626

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Greetings All..
Soon to be Droid Inc2 owner. Company is upgrading me from BB Storm 2 (Phone sucks) to the Droid Inc-2. Just popping in to say whats up...

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Welcome and your life is about to change drastically. I went from the original storm to the original incredible and it was a different world. Due to an unfortunate turn of events I will be coming to the Inc 2 now and I am interested to see what is different.

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I just went from a Storm2 to a Dinc2 about 6 weeks ago. You won't be sorry!

I get about the same battery life as my Storm2 with so many other benefits: better screen, better camera, better form factor and weight, faster all around, excellent web browsing, apps galore, etc.

I miss some of the BES features for my company Exchange account like tasks, but you can get most of those back with Touchdown. I did not install Touchdown as I wanted everything integrated. My email, calendar and contacts work just fine.

Spend some time reading the article for those coming from a BlackBerry to an Android phone. It helps.

I will advise you to check out different keyboards if you miss the Storm2 keyboard. I used SureType, and for a while I used HTC's version of the two letter per key keyboard. I have since gone to Swiftkey X, and won't got back. I type much faster and more accurate than on my Storm2 for sure.

Good luck!

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
wow from a Storm to a DINC 2??? Your eyes must be buldging out your sockets as you go from the 90s to 2011 lol

lol... I see you have a Storm2 listed as your device. You should come with us!!

I will say that I miss a few things and the Storm2 was a much better device than people gave it credit IMO. I am a very happy Dinc2 owner however!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463