Removing contacts from Favorites widget(?)

chshrkt

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
So, I just got my Dinc2 the other day and really like it.

I started to add some contacts to the Favorites.. (is it a widget?) thing on the second home screen. But I added the wrong number for my Mom.

No worries, thinks I, I'll just delete that and add the correct one... I know it's here somewhere... Maybe if I tap and hold... no, that just tries to move the whole Favorites thing... Maybe if I quick double tap, no, that just calls...
Settings? Nope.

Aaarrrgggghhhhh!

How do I remove entries from the Favorites thing??

el viejo

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
You can add or remove an entry from the favorites group by editing that contact in the People widget. There is a sub-section "groups". Click on that at unselect the "favorites" group.

chshrkt

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much!
That was just not something I had thought about. I had assumed it was something I had to modify in the Favorites category.

cgbuan

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I had a problem removing a contact from the favorites widget(?). There was an edit option on the bottom left when I held down on that contact. However, the whole Favorites thing "lit" up and I accidently dragged it into the trash instead. Know I can't find the Favorites thing/widget/app (?). Please tell me how I get it back? Thank you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2