Incredible 4g w/Sense 3.6?

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Since HTC specifically mentioned that no other of their new phones will have the features of the One series, who wants to bet that the fireball is released with Sense 3.6 and not 4.x to ensure the One remains special? Anyone have any evidence contrary to my speculation?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, that is definitely evidence. I forgot about this specific leak. Thanks!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Since HTC specifically mentioned that no other of their new phones will have the features of the One series, who wants to bet that the fireball is released with Sense 3.6 and not 4.x to ensure the One remains special? Anyone have any evidence contrary to my speculation?

What if the incredible 4g is verizon's version of the one series? I mean remember htc said the carriers wanted their own branding so it technically wouldn't be part of the one series but would have ics and sense 4.0 like the one series. Sprint has their rumored evo 1, this could be verizons since the rumor said about it having the s4 processor.

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The one series is a pretty broad series of phones. Anything short of the one x will be a let down. Therefore, this phone will be a let down.

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No doubt, but what HTC phone on Verizon hasn't been? My choice is a rezound now, wait for this phone, or switch carriers to follow the One. However any phone on ATT is even more of a letdown when I can't make or receive calls, even if it is wrapped in a facade of awesomeness.

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If the Inc 4G is the One S for Verizon this is my next phone. I'm currently on the Dinc 2 WVGA so I think qHD will be a nice upgrade and everything I've tried larger than 4.3" is TOO BIG - I want a phone not a mini tablet (and those people that like the bigger phones more power to you).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay