Feel the excitement here for the Inc4G

venious

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Crickets...

NOT!

The One stole the show, damn it. I'm not moving carriers!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The new evo had me thinking about switching...but in the end, it's all about the network. An HTC super phone will come to Verizon, just gotta wait for it.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
The new evo had me thinking about switching...but in the end, it's all about the network. An HTC super phone will come to Verizon, just gotta wait for it.

That's how I'm feeling right now. I figure the TBolt followed the Evo by 11 months, so they should have a phone I really want in about a year. Hahahaha.

Still keeping an eye on the Inc 4G and the Fighter though.

albertgeorge

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
This is 100% going to be verizons version of the One S. Most likely with a 720p screen. But by the looks of it, looks just like a white rezound lol. Who knows.

ashykat

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I left Verizon.

Sent from my HTC One S on T-Mobile

I like the One S a lot and have considered moving to T-Mobile for it, but Verizon has such a good network (and crazy good LTE speeds) that I just can't justify it. How has the move been for you? One thing I was worried about was the fact that every time you want to make a plan change (or almost any change) T-Mobile requires you to renew your contract. I don't mean to throw the thread off topic but I'm between the DInc4GLTE and the One S so any help in network is appreciated. :)

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I have my eye on the 4g. By the time I'm due for an upgrade from my dinc2 it will be heavily discounted or free. I like the 4 inch screen. Perfect size for me.

sent from my Dinc2 using blue transparent tapatalk 2

Reactions: frizlfry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37