HTC Droid Incredible 4G Ext. Battery Available online

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Now you know the phone's release is imminent. According to phandroid.com, the DInc 4G has an extended battery that is 2150 mAh (the standard battery is 1700) selling for $35, and an extended battery door selling for $20. That battery door/extended battery combo makes the phone look like it's on Hulk steroids, but if you can swing it, $55 is $55.

Here's the link to the story:

Official HTC Extended Battery For Droid Incredible 4G LTE Now Available Online

As a matter of fact, there is a whole arsenal of swag to buy for the phone on HTCPedia.com. I didn't realize that the accessories were ready.

Here's the link to that one:

HTC Incredible 4G LTE Accessories: Cases, Batteries, Headphones

kg_jettaIV

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
That is a pretty massive hump for a 2150. I might wait to see what Seidio does for a slim extended battery. I got the one from my OG DInc and it was just enough of a bump to get me through the day without added girth.

As a matter of fact, there is a whole arsenal of swag to buy for the phone on HTCPedia.com. I didn't realize that the accessories were ready.

Here's the link to that one:

HTC Incredible 4G LTE Accessories: Cases, Batteries, Headphones

Aside from the battery and back cover those are all universal accessories.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Why won't HTC put a decent size battery o. Thier phones ..... The only real complaint I have about my og Dinc is the battery sucks ....and this one don't look to good either.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure Sideo will have a 3500 out soon. The pics do make that 2150 look pretty beefy.

Anyone know if they take the same battery as the Rezound/Thunderbolt? I have a buyer for my Rezound so I can go buy the D4g, and if the battery is the same, I will keep my extra battery for the Rezound, rather than include it in the sale.

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the extended battery and it's not that big. It's a lot better than the Thunderbolt & Rezound extended battery.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if they take the same battery as the Rezound/Thunderbolt? I have a buyer for my Rezound so I can go buy the D4g, and if the battery is the same, I will keep my extra battery for the Rezound, rather than include it in the sale.

No they do not

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34